Wednesday, October 04, 2006

weekly stuff



Well It's my last day before I go on my biscuit practice course in Kraplakistan. I'm not looking forward to it, apparently to save money the company are putting us all up at a tented gypsy caravan site, deep joy.

I've started packing my stuff and I can't believe how much dunnage I've got to take. The recommended kitting list has filled my bags twice over and I've still got to find room for my own stuff. I'm not looking forward to this. I'm even going to miss my birthday, I'll probably end up drinking potato wine and having a luxury pot noodle for my tea. What a great birthday I will make up for it when I get back.

A quick note about the picture above I saw this at my local tesco's and thought that's what I call customer service. I don't know what kind of fat get needs a jcb to move their shopping but good luck to them.

Well I'm off for a few weeks so I'll see you when I see you. I will be contactable by mobile phone in the evening, special english rip-off mobile roaming rates will apply.

No comments: